Jonathan and Patti discuss silly Inhuman codenames, what they think of Legion so far, and their love for Patrick Stewart. Patti invents a very simple nickname for Negasonic Teenage Warhead, and Jonathan gets excited for the upcoming return (sort of) of his two favorite characters. Does Magneto really sound like a high school drama coach? Can either Jonathan or Patti do a good impression of Colossus? Find out on this month’s episode of Mutant Musings!
- Deadpool & the Mercs for Money #8
- All New X-Men #18
- Inhumans vs. X-Men #4
- Inhumans vs. X-Men #5
- More X-Men Gold details
- First mutant cast for untitled X-Men show
- Second mutant cast, and it's Blink
- X-Men: Supernova
- Sophie Turner returning as Jean
- Wolfsbane cast in X-Men: The New Mutants...?
- Patrick Stewart is done playing Charles Xavier