- SAG Episode 189: Creators Month – PoopPoopFart - Show Notes Dan and Kris continue Creators Month with the man called PoopPoopFart. They discuss how he makes his videos,
- SAG Episode 188: Creators Month – Squarepainter - Show Notes For week 2 of Creators Month, Dan and Kris sit down with Adam Shub aka Squarepainter to talk
- SAG Episode 187: Creators Month- Brett Weiss - The author of the SNES Omnibus stops by to say hi
- SAG Episode 186: You Got That Right - Dan and Kris dive into the first 10 20 30 of 2018 with games from January 2008, 1998, and 1988.
- SAG Episode 185: The Final Fantasy VII of Cleopatras - Dan and Kris deliver their State of the Union address
- SAG Episode 184: Maybe I Gotta Drool More - So long, Wii Shop Channel
- SAG Episode 183: Dean Fighter V - What goodness will 2018 bring?
- SAG Episode 182: The 4th Annual SAGJGLD Awards - It's Game of the Year time!
- SAG Episode 181: Let’s Make it Banana Balls Crazy - Dan and Kris hit up the 10 20 30 for December 2017.
- SAG Episode 180: It’s Chilly in Philly, Boy -
It's been a busy couple of weeks for news!
- SAG Episode 179: Octodad – Voldo Edition -
November's 10 20 30 is pretty beefy
- SAG Episode 178: Mario Retrospective Part V -
From sub-par sports games to a fantastic trip around the world
- SAG Episode 177: Mario Retrospective Part IV -
When new isn't so new anymore
- SAG Episode 176: Mario Retrospective Part III -
We're not Mario Party fans
- SAG Episode 175: Mario Retrospective Part II -
Mario soars into the 3rd dimension with ease
- SAG Episode 174: Mario Retrospective Part I -
Mario has had a lot of jobs
- SAG Episode 173: Live Free or Clock Tower -
Dan and Kris bring you the 10 20 30 for October 2017
- SAG Episode 172: Let’s Talk About All the Therapy We Need -
Boy, that's a lot of blood.
- SAG Episode 171: Big the Android Cat -
Kris and Dean talk about the Ghosts 'n Goblins series
- SAG Episode 170: Professional Yammerists -
Dan and Kris talk about the DOOM series
- SAG Episode 169: Stupid Moon Men and Their Wires -
It's 10 20 30 time once again!
- SAG Episode 168: Intimately Familiar With a Bag of Frozen Peas -
Dan and Kris hunt some Metroids
- SAG Episode 167: Five Night Traps at Freddy’s -
A conversation with author Patrick Hickey Jr.
- SAG Episode 166: You’re My Man-Wife -
Dan and Kris catch up on the news
- SAG Episode 165: SAG Goes WaveBack -
Dan and Kris discuss one of the best NES soundtracks around
- SAG Episode 164: Ninja Cajun -
It's 10 20 30 time
- SAG Episode 163: ET Regret Shift -
Its Trivia Time with the cast of You Shall Not Pass Go!
- SAG Episode 162: Lousy With Bomb Foxes -
Dan and Kris finish out their Summer Series with 2 NES... classics...
- SAG Episode 161: Thomas Haden Church is Waluigi -
It's a PITAthon preview!
- SAG Episode 160: Star Fox is Like BMX XXX -
There were some great games released 30 years ago!