On this week’s episode of This Week’s Episode, things get strange as Evan brings the first episode of Stranger Things to the table to discuss. Plus, Jon Stweart’s animated series moves forward, Marvel really wants you to care about Inhumans, Disney wants to buy Netflix, and more!
- Stranger Things – Chapter One: The Vanishing of Will Byers (S01E01)
- Food Network, Cooking Channel and HGTV Say Goodbye to Netflix
- Legends of Tomorrow Gets an Extended Episode Order
- Supergirl: Alex Coming Out Leads to a Sisterly Misunderstanding
- Brett Gelman Says He’s Severed Ties with Adult Swim Due to Their Treatment of Women
- PBS NewsHour Co-anchor Gwen Ifill Dies at 61
- ‘Y: The Last Man’ FX Series Taps Showrunner
- Is Netflix Disney’s next big buy and is Reed Hastings its next CEO?
- Marvel’s THE INHUMANS Are Coming to TV and IMAX Theaters in 2017
- Jon Stewart’s Animated Cable News Parody Expected to Launch This Winter on HBO
- Our theme song “Pressure” by Argyle Johansen